loading...
Fitnesstofashion: Treadmill workout burner

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Treadmill workout burner



Here is a workout that will leave you sweating and feeling great! I didn't have a lot of time at the gym so I needed some high intensity cardio while toning my legs.  I started with running a mile for warmup, then put my treadmill to a 11.5 incline for more intensity.  I then did 4 (30 second) intervals of the exercises shown in the video keeping my treadmill at 11.5 the whole workout.  Start with running forward at a 6.0-6.5 pace.  After, turn to one side and do 30 side squats at a 3.0-3.2 pace.  Turn up the speed a little and run backwards for another 30 seconds.  End the interval with doing side squats on the opposite side.  To finish it off lower your treadmill and run an easy mile run.  It should take anywhere from 30-40 minutes depending on how often you rest.

Top and Bottom: Old Navy, Shoes: Nike

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment