loading...
Fitnesstofashion: Favorite Sports Bra Large Cup Size

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Favorite Sports Bra Large Cup Size

My all time favorite sports bra for your tatas! When I'm out shopping I'm not looking for something pretty, I'm looking for something to keep those babies on lockdown.  I have tried dozens of different brands and I'm 100% sold on Lululemon's Ta Ta tamer.  It's designed for larger chested C-E cups and I love how you are able to choose your exact cup size rather then S, M, and L.  It provides major support and the fabric is breathable.  You can also switch up your straps in the back depending on how much support you need.  It's a little pricey but it's worth every penny. You can purchase them at Lululemon.  It's time to tame those tatas ladies! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment