loading...
Fitnesstofashion: My Summer Makeup Favorites

Monday, July 21, 2014

My Summer Makeup Favorites

I love changing makeup from season to season and summer is my all time favorite.  This year it's all about the natural bronzed glow with hints of pink.  I have fallen in love with all four of these products that can be found at Sephora or Ulta.  Since I have been a licensed Master Esthetician for the past 10 years I have learned the importance of Mineral Make-up. If you don't wash your face at night your skin ages 7 days! Yikes! You can sleep in Mineral Makeup and it doesn't affect your skin in anyway.  I also always use foundation with an SPF. 

1. Urban Decay Lipstick color: Native $22 Order Lipstick
2. Pur Minerals 4-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 $26 Order Makeup
3. Hourglass Ambient Lightening Powder $45 Order here
4. Pur Minerals Chateau Cheeks Pressed Powder Blush $18 Order here

Enjoy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment