loading...
Fitnesstofashion: These are a few of my favorite things..

Saturday, September 20, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things..

Thought I would switch it up tonight and post my 4 favorite products for hair, skin and nails. 

1) First of all if your a Blondie you need Purple Shampoo. Just when your color starts to look dull or fade brassy the purple shampoo brightens everything up. I use it about twice a week and it's a life savor. Also if you want to drag out your color a week or two this is the way to go. 


 2) My biggest pet peeve is waiting for nail polish to dry. These drops from OPI help your polish dry faster and coat the polish to prevent chipping. Magic 


3) I have been taking Biotin supplements since I had my last baby and it has been a lifesaver! It's helped my hair get stronger and fuller and longer since loosing a lot of it after having my kiddos.


4) Last this is hands down the best product for Men and Women. Tend Skin is the best product for after shaving. It helps prevent razor burn, red bumps, soothe skin, etc. It's a miracle in a bottle. Every guy needs to own this product. Girls if your prone to razor burn you just got a new best friend. 


 All of these product can be found at a local beauty supply store. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment