loading...
Fitnesstofashion: Review: Retro 5 Unique Style Rings by Sammydress

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Review: Retro 5 Unique Style Rings by Sammydress

Sammydress offers a wide variety of jewelry from bangles to necklaces, earrings, and more, to handbags, accessories, and even clothing.  I was given the opportunity to check out Retro 5 Unique Style RingsWhen I received these rings my first thoughts were “Wow!”


                                           Retro 5 Unique Style Rings


 Vintage, unique style, while matching simple but quite elegant as shown. You can wear them in any occasion.These look cute and have a nice weight.

  • Package:
  • 1 x Ring (Flower Pattern)
  • 1 x Ring (Swallow Pattern)
  • 1 x Ring (Bowknot Pattern)
  • 1 x Ring (Angle Wing Pattern)
  • 1 x Ring (Gemsotne Inlaid)







The size of these rings works out fabulously for my ring finger, not being too big or too small. I got them very soon and I was so pleased to see that the ring was looking exactly same as I saw in the picture of website. The material is not bad to see the price. I'm very happy about the design and quality. So I'm impressed with this website.



No comments:

Post a Comment